Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Song and Subscriptions

I've got two gifts to give all of you. Let's say they're Hanukkah presents:

1) The new song is up, and while still roughly in the dubstep style as "Plant the Seeds," it's much easier to listen to. Also less depressing - a love song, not a death song. Find "Old Liar" on my MySpace page to check it out. And good news! I figured out how to set the song order, so Old Liar should be the first song you see. Don't mind the constant references to TV On The Radio.

2) Subscriptions are finally up and running! Just add your email address and you can get my new blog posts sent right to your email the moment I post them! I have a track record of being a little erratic with my posting, and so, to make sure you don't have to check the site over and over again. Just wait for the email.

Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments