Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Semester's End

There's no time to talk, barely enough time to share photos. I remembered to bring my camera to the last day of school before the holiday, and I got some nice pictures I can remember my students by once this crazy adventure is over. Here they are:





















Now that vacation has started I'm not going to keep such good care of this blog. I hope you can forgive me if the best I can do is a few picture collections when I have the time to stop for an hour or so (like right now). I'm currently in Sultanahmet, Istanbul, but in a couple days I'm going to be headed for Selçuk, then Izmir, then Goreme in Kapadokya, and finally back to Istanbul with a few days to mentally prepare for the second semester (in which there are very few, if any, breaks from school).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam! It sounds like we might be in Kapadokya at the same time! We are going Tuesday through Thursday. Let me know if you'll be there at the same time! erinmoschetti@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Comments