Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hospitality Rules

Yesterday as I was walking home from school, one of my students recognized me from his car. He and his aunt stopped for me and offered me a ride the rest of the way! It wasn't very far, but it was out of their way and very kind of them. Especially touching because Mondays are awful days that should never exist and I'm always too exhausted for anything by the time I can leave school.

Today, in contrast, I spent 2 hours trying to book flights which are impossible to pay for with an American credit card. On the other hand, Tuesdays are a lot less stressful.

Speaking of booking flights, the semester holiday is coming on January 29. I'll be off for 2 weeks, and therefore you can't count on me to post. I'll try and get some pictures up there, but don't hold your breath. Sorry.

Korkma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments