Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Night Photos Of Bahçeşehir




The winter weather has been so nice here - I left my windows open all day, like it was summer! - that I decided to take a walk in the evening and bring my camera along. Enjoy:



My street. I live in Manolya Evleri*, which is what that big sign is for.



The Manolya Eveleri C and D Blok parking lot



Spradon Evleri's winter decorations. They're my neighbors.



6 second shutter speed as I walk down my street. That's a car's headlights on the left.

*Evleri is the plural of apartment, house, or home, in the possessed form (Not like possessed by ghosts, kids. Sorry). Manolya Evleri roughly means Magnolia's Apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments