Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Monday, January 10, 2011

Email Subscription Failure

Well, folks, I've heard through the grapevine (aka Mom) that the email subscription box doesn't do diddly squat... so I deleted it. I hope this means Feedburner won't be flooding your email account with updates from other blogs you have no interest in reading. I really apologize to everyone who found out about that the hard way.

But in better news I spent the weekend working on a new song, which I hope to have up and running for you all soon. I'm not going to lie, though: I'm being intentionally vague about a time period. But I AM working on new music for y'all! In fact, everything I've been uploading lately is a part of a new CD concept I've been working on, so there's plenty more coming after that, too.

...wait, did I type "y'all" a moment ago?

What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments