Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Story - June's Confession

Ciao, Tutti!

I know I've been blogging a lot lately. But I figured instead of moving my stuff out of storage so my mom can stop paying for it, I would accomplish one of my 21 things and post a new story for you all! Mom will forgive me.

I hope you all like fantasy...

June’s Confession


June's Confession has been accepted for publication by FictionBrigade for it's April e-book under the name "May's Confession," and for this reason has been removed from this page.

I figured I should write a story where the "bad parent" is the father, not the mother. I've developed a bad habit throughout my storywriting life of making my mother into a villain. Now it's the father's turn. I hope you all enjoyed the genre shift. Reminds me of "Bud Sparkle."

I'm still trying to figure out how to enable comments. Damn it all!

-Sam goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments