Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Group Therapy - A Reprise

Ciao, Tutti!

Here I am, once again, being a horrible person and fulfilling my promises I made in 21 to 21. I have, as of yesterday, made my first short story submission, complete with a cover letter that will probably disqualify me right away because I don't know how/if to write one.

On a completely unrelated note, you may or may not notice that "Group Therapy" has been removed from this blog. It was an old draft anyway. (I think that was draft 3 out of about 15. Yeah, I'm a freak about editing. Deal with it. Your lives will move on without it.

Ok, those weren't completely unrelated. Or even slightly unrelated. But don't worry: you'll get to see the story again soon enough for one of two reasons: 1) The Re:Write Review sends me my first ever rejection letter for a short story. This is probably most likely. 2) The Re:Write Review publishes the story, and you all buy it (right?) to read all the amazing work they publish from budding young writers.

All of this is simply to allay the panic in your hearts. You're welcome.

-Sam goldsmith

P.S. It's Hazal's birthday, everyone! And also the birthday of roughly 6.4 billion/365 other people you don't know! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments