Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Friday, September 4, 2009

Do The Robot

Ciao, Tutti!

Today as I was walking down East 12th street I saw a small crowd of people hanging out with a life-sized robot. He actually looked something like this:



He was standing outside an antiques store, for some reason, and he was being very animated with the few people around talking with him. And as I walked by, he said to me enthusiastically, "Dude, NYU athletics! All right!" because I was wearing this shirt:



I gave him a thumbs up. What a friendly robot! Though in retrospect, I should have asked him to say, "Fitter. Happier. More productive." He had the perfect voice for it.

-Sam goldsmith

P.S. I still can't figure out how to turn the comments on for this thing! What the hell! I'm working on it, I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments