Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Monday, February 13, 2012

Attention Email Subscribers!

Two important message for all you lovely folk who subscribe via email:

1) I love you. I know this is a relationship with a lot of readers, but we can make it work.

2) Just a heads up: When you're reading everything in an email browser, you sometimes miss out on embedded gold, like my paragraph formatting (so far you've read almost 3 paragraphs) or the following video:



So if something feels like it's missing in the post, that's probably because it really is. You might have to actually visit the blog page itself to get the full experience.

But you're perfect. Don't change.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, You're so silly. You actually DIDN'T post a video there. So none of us can see it, not just the people who get the email subscription. Interesting coincidence though, I just realized this week that my email people couldn't tell that I had even put a video in my posts. I was just going to email them all this weekend! Funny.

    ReplyDelete

Comments