Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Friday, March 11, 2011

New TV On The Radio Again!

The newest single off the new TV On The Radio upcoming record is here, and it's a heavy one! A hard rocking song that sounds very different from the band that I know and yet somehow still keeps to the roots. You might have to sign up to the mailing list to get the download... I'll find out soon enough. For all you folks who either don't care or have a spam email, enjoy! It's great!


Also, next week I'm back to the endless şök meetings where all the teachers meet and discuss each student individually. This means I'll be at the school until about 7:00 pm each night Monday through Wednesday next week, so you might not hear much from me. Wish me luck and endurance!

1 comment:

  1. Good song! Very different for them, no?

    I'm also not sure its a single so much as a pre-album track release though.

    I wish you luck and endurance!

    ReplyDelete

Comments