Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Recap of the April 23 Owl Eyes Show



Ciao, Tutti!

Only good news today! Trees are green, flowers blooming, Owl Eyes selling out its second ever show so that some of the audience had to stand. Not only that, in the middle of "Everybody Has A Housepet," when Justina sang "Everybody has a housepet/Even if they do not realize it," someone in the crowd sang along! And did I mention that this was only our second show? I almost couldn't keep playing piano, I was so touched. Friends came, acquaintances who would soon become friends came, strangers who became fans came. I was so happy I couldn't sleep!

Photos are courtesy of Flaming Fire singer (and hottie) Amanda Sayle's phone:






In other good news, Justina's cast is now off! Just in time to go on tour, too (She's actually performing in Detroit right now)!

I think I've reached capacity for exclamation points.

-Sam goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments