Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Flaming Fire Photos!


Ciao, Tutti!

Remember my post from yesterday where I wrote that I didn't have the right to upload the new amazing Flaming Fire publicity photos? Well, as of a few minutes ago those photos miraculously showed up on facebook. Permission assumed, I'm going to go ahead and share my favorites with you. Click to enlarge, as well as see in better quality.

All the photos were taken by Adam Schneider, and he did a wonderful job ranging from image design to down-to-earth photography expertise.

The background is an Eternal Christmas mural designed by Camila Ha.


From left to right: Me, Trent, Stirling, Justina, Sarah, Patrick, Amanda, and Chris




I held a couple of rolls of colored cellophane to make this shot work. That's the bassist's job: holding the band together!


-Sam goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments