Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Saturday, April 10, 2010

HSLI Graduation



Ciao, Tutti!

Today was the final day of the High School Law Institute, the day of a massive mock trial competition - NYU vs. Columbia - and the distribution of graduation diplomas. It was an action-packed celebratory day, and I caught most of it with my camera. Check it out!


The crowded scene at breakfast



A section teacher briefing his students for the trial



NYU section 1 with their diplomas (I don't have any pictures of section 3 because that was my section and I was on stage with them)



Megan Cunningham of the HSLI board, introducing our speaker



Craig Levine, our guest speaker (also featured on the photo at the top of the post)



The "know your rights" posters in the hallway

-Sam goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments