Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nanowrimo is history!

Ciao, Tutti!

Just here to let you know I made it to 50,000 words. I have met the challenge for three out of the past four years! And the time I failed was only because my computer crashed! (I would've had 65,000 otherwise)

But that's not to say I'm going to be done novelling. Nanowrimo winners (that's me!) get the opportunity to get a professionally bound copy of their finished book for free, just because I we reached 50,000! 'Aint that sweet? But I have to submit my manuscript in December, so that means I have to finish the plot of my novel by then, not just the first 50,000 words! And hopefully I'll get a chance to edit some of it, too!

I can tell my parents will love this idea. Almost as much as they loved that tattoo I got. Oh, wait. I haven't told anyone about that yet.

Ahem.

-Sam goldsmith

P.S. The comments option has been enabled. Feel free to congratulate me on my accomplishment there.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the tattoo says "mom" with a heart around it.

    Maybe now with the bulk of the writing done you can work on saving the world.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments