Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Song - JB's Unfulfilling Life (featuring Greg Englar)

I've got a new First Regrets song to share with all of you, called "JB's Unfulfilling Life," and it features my good friend Greg Englar on guitar. He takes a very nice solo at the end of the piece, and it makes up for my singing - I admit, this is one of my worst singing jobs on the new record and I'm either going to redo it, outsource it, or both. But Greg is really great and makes it worth a listen.





I've also updated the music samples on the left side of the home screen to be more efficient. I know they don't say the song names anymore, but if you hold your mouse over the play button it will tell you the song name.

I'm glad to get this out before the 10-year anniversary of 9-11, because on that day it would probably be inappropriate to self-promote.
JB's Unfulfilling Life feat. Greg Englar by First Regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments