Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunset Photos



I know I said in my previous post that I won't be posting again until I get back to California, but for some reason my in-home internet that had been inexplicably off for the past few months has now turned inexplicably back on. Therefore I can post again.

I think this is because I returned my cat to the vet today. I couldn't find anyone to take him, so Socrates is back in his cage, waiting for someone who can stay in the country longer to adopt him. I really asked everyone I knew if they could take him - I even introduced myself to a neighbor today before heading to the vet and asked her in broken Turkish if she wanted him. I'm not particularly sad to be rid of him - people who know him know he's an annoying little creature - but he does deserve a home. But I'm looking forward to closing out my time in Istanbul with uninterrupted nights' sleeps.

Now, the reason I'm posting again today is that we had a stunning sunset this evening and I took pictures. I've tried many times before, but this is the first time I'm really happy with the pictures of clouds I took. I wanted to ask my faithful 2 or 3 readers to vote in the comments section on which photo they like the most. Remember, click on the pictures if you want to see them bigger.

Okay? Here goes:

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.



6.



7.

1 comment:

Comments