Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Checking In


Göreme, Kapadokya


Hey, all you wonderful folks out there, I've finally returned from my amazing travels around Turkey back to Istanbul (though I still do have a few days of vacation left before I return to posting regularly). Just want you all to know that every single city I visited was wonderful, really worth seeing in every sense. I'll post a couple of photos before I start worrying about how to tell you guys everything that went on between me and this beautiful country over the last 2 weeks.

The itinerary:

Istanbul for 2 days
Selçuk for 3 days (including Pamukkale for 1 day)
Izmir for 2 days
Kapadokya for 3 days
Istanbul for 4 days (now)




Selçuk



Hot air balloons over Kapadokya



Pamukkale



Asensör (elevator) in the old Jewish Quarter of Izmir, built in 1907



Selime Cathedral, Selime, Kapadokya



Konak Clocktower in Izmir



Göreme, Kapadokya



Kapadokya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments