Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Start of the Yosemite Photo Onslaught

Yosemite Falls, because.


Yes, it's been over a week since I've come back from Yosemite, and yes, I did take over 500 photos there (and let the record show my camera card can't fit more than 508 photos of any reputable quality). And yes, I am still tirelessly sifting through them, organizing them, and reorganizing them. Actually, it's not tireless: I'm quite tired of it. There are, like, 10 nearly identical photos of Nevada Falls that are each slightly different and wrong in slightly unique ways. How can I choose?

One way is by asking for my faithful readership's opinions. So here are four versions of the same shot of Half Dome in the sunrise. Please comment and let me know which of the four are the very best. Thanks folks!

Black and white

Black and white crop
Original
Sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments