Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Sunday, April 17, 2011

No Meaning

This is not the end of my indefinite hiatus - unfortunately I'm STILL without internet and the only reason I have it now is because I'm at the school. Yes, I'm at the school on a Sunday. But that's all in order that I can share some things with you. First off all, I have a new song called "No Meaning" that's ready for internet sharing. It's a doozy... get ready. I've got a couple almost finished projects on the wing, so I might be dragging myself to school again to update again soon. You can listen to the new song on my MySpace page or right here:

Find more artists like First Regrets at Myspace Music
I also recorded a little home video of my playing City Love on acoustic guitar. This one is probably going to be a little easier to listen to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments