Sam Goldsmith

A blog about music, travel, writing, photography, politics, Istanbul, teaching, life, and everything in between

Monday, June 1, 2009


Ciao, Tutti!

California's political and economic environment sucks, and the sun isn't even shining, so what's the point?

In better news, there is a new song up on my first regrets myspace page, which can be found at if you're interested. The song is called "My Own Fault," and it's a breakup song! Oh, boy! Actually, it's just a song, but it could be a break up song if you want. Whatever.

Women. Huh.

In other news, THERE IS NO OTHER NEWS! It's summer vacation, and while I could be productive by typing up my Istanbul travel log (like I promised) I have instead been preoccupied with a combination of nostalgic childhood memorabilia, White Rabbits music, friends living in Turkey, playoff basketball and hockey, and vocal harmony. And what do those things all have in common? The fact that they are totally boring when blogged about.

Hopefully next time I will write back 1) sooner, and 2) longer.
-Sam goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments